The University of Miami provides FREE student rides to Hurricanes home football games at Hard Rock Stadium!
UBus and Stadium Policies:
Students are reminded to WEAR ORANGE on game day! The official 2016 game day T-shirts are still available for purchase ($3) at the UC Info Desk, SC 206 and Wellness Center pro shop. All proceeds go to the United Way.
- Buses are free and only for UM students and student guests with a student section ticket
- NO students guest tickets are available for the FSU game on October 8
- ONLY UM students and families participating in Family Weekend with a paid UBus ticket may ride UBus for the FSU game on October 8
- A ‘Cane Card ID or student section ticket is required to board the bus
- All fans will be subject to security screening upon entrance to Hard Rock Stadium including metal detection and bag check
- In accordance with NFL safety policies, the approved bags allowed into the stadium are limited to 1 gallon size clear bags, or a small purse/clutch the size of your hand - NFL CLEAR BAG POLICY
- Backpacks and umbrellas are not allowed
- NO food, drinks, or umbrellas will be allowed on the bus or in the stadium
- Students may bring a sealed or empty water bottle, 16oz or smaller
- A student water station will be available at the stadium
- Students cited for disciplinary issues are subject to being banned from riding UBus and banned from attending UM home games for the remainder of the season
Fan Code of Conduct: Students are expected to represent the University in a positive manner while enjoying the privilege of attending home football games as guests in Hard Rock Stadium.
Students will be banned from attending the remainder of season’s games for the following reasons:
- Arrest (including “Promise/Note to Appear” in court)
- Citation for intoxication
- Medical transport due to intoxication
- Disruptive behavior during load, travel, and unloading of UBuses
The University’s Code of Conduct applies to students in all areas, including Hard Rock Stadium, the stadium grounds, and all UBus areas.
- Game tickets are pre-loaded to your ‘Cane Card with paid Athletic Fee
- Buses depart campus to the stadium 3 hours prior to kick off and the last bus will leave at kick off
- The NW Gate Student Entrance will close at the end of the 1st quarter
- Buses returning to campus from the stadium will begin loading at halftime and continue until 30-minutes post-game
- Students can buy a season parking pass at hurricanesports.com
- There will be NO metered parking available on Stanford Drive on game day and Stanford Circle shuttle stops will be relocated
- Food Trucks at Hard Rock Stadium on NW 26th Ave for the UM vs. FSU game on October 8
Drop-off and Pick-up for Taxis or Ridesharing Service on Game Day:
- Hard Rock Stadium will have a designated pick-up and drop-off location in Lot 14 across the turnpike entrance
- For more information regarding parking and transportation at Hard Rock Stadium visit: hardrockstadium.com/parking-transportation/
- No personal cars, taxis or ridesharing service will be allowed on Stanford Drive on game day and all riders should use Miller Circle or your on-campus residence for pick-up and drop-off
Buy guest tickets here: Hurricanesports.com